Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

What.. why.. why am I still listening to this... thirty loops after?

Out of Order 1 Out of Order 1

Great work! This is the sort of quality everyone should aim for. Of course, not everyone has the talent, but you certainly do. Good job! And even if you don't finish the series, I'd like to see more of your work.

Pencilmation #26 Pencilmation #26

All my 5's r belong to you.

Bounty + Hunter Bounty + Hunter

Really loved how detailed this was. Like someone mentioned before, I'm not a whole fan of the anthropomorphism, but I can appreciate the work you put into this. The story was also simple to understand to those who were confused by the ending.

===POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT===
You only have a small piece of the story and it's from the Bounty Hunter's perspective. LenZ might actually have been wrongly accused of whatever he's wanted for. As you can see throughout the video, he never laid a foul hand on Kyu and he had the chance. He had no weapons on him as well. It makes sense that he saved her if he wasn't actually a criminal.
============================

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Not Kingdom Hearts. Still good.

The person who said this was like Kingdom Hearts seems to have forgotten the plot. Although I'm not saying your story is original, it has no more similarity to Kingdom Hearts than any other story.

I liked the story. As aforementioned, it's not completely original but "nothing is new under the sun". It was portrayed well, considering there were no voices, but the impact could have been augmented with voices. Good job.

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

Great!

I've been a fan of yours for a long time, good job getting another flash out!

P.S. If anyone is having issues loading the video, right click on it and make sure the "Play" option has a check mark next to it. If it doesn't, click it. The video should start playing.

Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

What in the good Lord's name did I just watch.

I don't know what everyone's talking about, I felt completely sick.

Don't Mess With Ghosts! Don't Mess With Ghosts!

Almost had a seizure.

Erhm.. that ended abruptly.

Aerodactyl responds:

good

U: Submission Day Part 2 U: Submission Day Part 2

I was waiting for the new one!

Started out a tad bit slow, but Mr. Killer's scene was worth the watch. lol

Blakant responds:

lol, look like mr.killer killed it :P

Goldenwhy? Goldenwhy?

The animation isn't too bad.

It's pretty good actually, and if you could lengthen your next flashes it would be even better.

One suggestion though - try and add some sound effects + music. Trust me, it'll make it way more appealing. I didn't understand what they were doing until he mentioned the golden gun. Maybe if you added the actual sound effect from the original 64 game it'll be more appealing. Good job for your first though!